We are looking for hands-on “Java Developers” who love programming, architecting solutions, and solving complex integration problems. Join us if you possess the ability to work as a member of a highly skilled team in a dynamic environment and participate in systems design, code development, unit testing, code reviews, debugging, integration and test of modifications & enhancements.
What Are The Required Qualifications?
- 2+ years hands-on Java development experience with Java 8+
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Strong experience with Spring framework using Spring Boot, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Session, JDBC and MVC
- Experience with Unit Test Frameworks
- Experience with Git, SQL, NoSQL DB, JPA, Hibernate, database-stored procedures and isolation levels, SOAP, REST and XML
- Ability to think creatively in problem-solving, debugging, object-oriented design, data strucrutes and algorithms
- Ability to clearly communicate with peers, Business Analysts, and Subject Matter Experts
- Taking ownership of your work by meeting deadlines, foreseeing delays, and raising issues appropriately
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
- Experience with Microservices, Kubernetes, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, Bitbucket, Maven and Gradle is a plus
- Working knowledge with CI/CD Technologies such as SonarQube and Jenkins is a plus
- Experience in Agile Development methodologies is a plus (Scrum, Kanban etc.)