We are looking for an “React/React Native Team Lead” who will work closely with our leadership team to help guide our technology and valuable decisions for our applications. Join us if you want to be responsible for architecting, building mission-critical front end applications, and coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Technologies we use: React, React Native, Redux, Typescript, OpenAPI generator
- Tools: Jest, Webpack, ESLint, JCI/CD (Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Teamcity, Azure Devops etc.)
What Are The Required Qualifications?
- 5+ years of professional software development experience including minimum 3 years in React/React Native development
- Excellent in HTML5, CSS3, ES6+, Typescript
- Deep understanding of automated testing (Unit, Integration, e2e)
- Deep understanding of CI/CD, release management, semantic versioning
- Excellent communication skills and a team player with the ability to work in cross-functional teams, and with a great attitude
- Always eager to apply the best practices for high-performance applications
- Ability to logically think through the projects’ current and the future technical requirements
- Desire to lead and mentor the other developers
- The biggest supporter of a new joiner in the smooth onboarding
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related fields is a plus (We are aware that your experience has come through a job, your education or some strong projects)
- Experience in Agile Development methodologies is a plus (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Experience in financial services is a plus