We are looking for a creative, meticulous and strategic-thinking “UI/UX Designer”. Join us if you want to play a key role in producing simple, elegant, modern, best-in-class interface concepts, wireframes, designs, and prototypes with the end-user in mind.
What Are The Required Qualifications?
- 2+ years of professional UI and UX design experience
- Strategic understanding of user experience design processes
- Experience working with Sketch/InVision, Figma, Adobe XD
- Experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, iOS, Android, and the web browsers’ capabilities
- Capable of applying qualitative and quantitative research methods in projects
- Ability to create top-performing interfaces, wireframes, storyboards, user/process flows and sitemaps for multiple projects
- Ability to work on projects including web & mobile application design as well as web design covering responsive modes
- Following the modern UI trends
- A user-centric mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Nimble, pro-active and quick learner
- Exceptional design skills and attention to detail
- Collaborating with team on user experience throughout all projects
- Experience in creating UI/UX designs for mobile and web applications is a great plus
- Experience in user research is a plus
- Experience or interest in social media marketing is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields is a plus
- Experience in financial services is a plus